Dermal fillers are a non-invasive cosmetic solution used to restore volume and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. These injectable treatments consist of gel-like substances, such as hyaluronic acid, that are strategically placed beneath the skin’s surface to add fullness, smooth out wrinkles, and enhance facial contours. Dermal fillers are a popular choice for individuals seeking to rejuvenate their appearance, offering immediate and long-lasting results without the need for surgical procedures. They can be used to augment lips, fill in hollow areas, and improve facial symmetry, providing a more youthful and refreshed look.
Aethra Aesthetics takes a distinctive approach to dermal filler treatments, ensuring that our clients receive exceptional care and results. Our process begins with a comprehensive consultation where our experienced practitioners discuss individual aesthetic goals and assess the areas of concern. This personalized approach allows us to develop a tailored dermal filler treatment plan that aligns with the client’s unique facial anatomy and desired outcomes. We exclusively use top-tier, FDA-approved dermal fillers to ensure safety and efficacy.
Lip filler from $600, cheek filler from $700.
- 2 weeks: Avoid laser treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion or other skin alterting procedures in preparation for your treatment.
- 7 days: Avoid NSAIDs, blood thinners, and anti-platelet medications
- 3 days: Avoid alcohol and smoking as these may contribute to injection site bruising and bleeding
- Day of: Come with clean skin. Do not apply makeup, lotion, oil, perfume, or sunscreen
- Do NOT apply pressure or massage to areas on the treated area for 24 hours.
- Do NOT lie down for 4-6 hours after treatment.
- Do NOT engage in Yoga or vigorous exercise for the 1st 24 hours after treatment
- Do NOT take Advil, Aspirin, Aspirin containing products, Vitamin E, Ginger, Ginko, Bilboa, Ginseng, and Garlic for 1 week since this may increase the risk of bruising.
- Do NOT apply Makeup for the first 12 hours after the treatment