Injectable neurotoxins - Botox / Dysport
Neurotoxins, such as Botox or Dysport, temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face by blocking the nerve signals that cause facial muscle contraction. Leaving this skin smoother and more youthful-looking, this is a highly effective way to achieve a rejuvenated appearance without the need for invasive procedures. Results can be seen in as early as 1-3 days, but the full effect of the treatment will take 1-2 weeks. Results last up to 4 months.
At Aethra Aesthetics, we work closely with our clients to create a tailored treatment plan, blending medical expertise with aesthetics to ensure they achieve the natural-looking results they desire. If you’re not sure where to start, book a complimentary consultation with our expert injector today.
Starting at $12/unit. New client special $10/unit for first time clients.
- 2 weeks: Avoid laser treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion or other skin alterting procedures in preparation for your treatment.
- 7 days: Avoid NSAIDs, blood thinners, and anti-platelet medications
- 3 days: Avoid alcohol and smoking as these may contribute to injection site bruising and bleeding
- Day of: Come with clean skin. Do not apply makeup, lotion, oil, perfume, or sunscreen
- Do NOT apply pressure or massage to areas on the treated area for 24 hours.
- Do NOT lie down for 4-6 hours after treatment.
- Do NOT engage in Yoga or vigorous exercise for the 1st 24 hours after treatment
- Do NOT take Advil, Aspirin, Aspirin containing products, Vitamin E, Ginger, Ginko, Bilboa, Ginseng, and Garlic for 1 week since this may increase the risk of bruising.
- Do NOT apply Makeup for the first 12 hours after the treatment