Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure designed to rejuvenate the skin and improve its texture and appearance. During microneedling, a specialized device equipped with fine needles creates tiny, controlled punctures in the skin’s surface. These micro-injuries stimulate the skin’s natural healing process, encouraging the production of collagen and elastin, two essential components for skin elasticity and smoothness. Over time, this process leads to the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and an overall improvement in skin tone and texture. Microneedling is a versatile treatment that can address various skin concerns, making it a sought-after solution for individuals looking to enhance their skin’s vitality.
We begin with a thorough consultation, where our experienced practitioners assess each client’s unique skin concerns and goals. This individualized approach allows us to tailor the microneedling treatment to address specific needs, whether it’s reducing the appearance of scars, enhancing skin texture, or promoting a youthful, radiant complexion.
Full face treatment from $300, face and neck treatment from $400
- 6 months: Stop accutane
- 2 weeks: Avoid laser treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion or other skin alterting procedures in preparation for your treatment.
- 7 days: Avoid NSAIDs, blood thinners, and anti-platelet medications, steroids, waxing, retin-A, or other topical medications
- 3 days: Avoid alcohol and smoking as these may contribute to injection site bruising and bleeding
- Day of: Come with clean skin. Do not apply makeup, lotion, oil, perfume, or sunscreen
- If you have a history of cold sores, please take your prescribed antiviral treatment for 2 days prior to, and day of,
- If you’re planning to attend an event, please schedule treatment at least 1 week prior to ensure adequate time for redness to dissipate.
- Plan to avoid strenuous exercises that can cause sweating, jacuzzi, sauna or steam baths for 24 hours due to open pores, or up to 48 hours if inflammation/swelling is present. You can return to work 1 day after treatment.
- Expect to experience tenderness, redness, warmth, skin flaking, and some swelling to treatment area for 1-7 days
- Do NOT engage in Yoga or vigorous exercise for the 1st 24 hours after treatment
- Do NOT take/use Arnica cream or capsules, anti-inflammatory medications, Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, etc. or other NSAIDs for 1 week post-treatment, as it may interfere with the natural inflammatory process critical to your skin rejuvenation results.
- Do NOT apply Makeup for the first 24 hours after the treatment
- Do NOT wash your face or apply makeup, lotions, or other topical products for at least the first 24 hours after treatment.